SURREALINDIA (Compnay, we, us, our or SURREALINDIA) is the sole owner of the information collected on all related SURREAINDIA websites. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by the Website. We value the trust you place in us. That’s why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information and other Information
When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
If you choose to buy/order on our Website, we do collect information about your buying behaviour.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, address etc.) from you when you set up an account with us. While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers/news letters/updates based on your previous orders and your interests.
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, or delete by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com
Communications from the Site:
- Special Offers and Updates: We may occasionally send you information on products, services, special deals, and promotions. Out of respect for your privacy, we present the option not to receive these types of communications.
- Press Releases and Newsletters: If you request to receive our press release(s) or newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send these documents to you. We respect your privacy and you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you subsequently wish to be removed from this mailing list.
- Service-related Announcements: We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email advising you of this.
- Legal Disclaimer: We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts, correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity. Those entities and affiliates may not market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-in.We may share your personal information with SURREALINDIA and other entities with the object to execute your orders.
- Clear Gifs (Web Beacons/Web Bugs): We do not use clear gifs (i.e. Web Beacons/Web Bugs) in our HTML-based emails.Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users and to let companies know which emails recipients have opened, allowing them to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of their on-line marketing campaigns. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence.
- Links to Other Sites:Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. SURREALINDIA is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
- Advertisements on SURREAL INDIA: We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Security: The security of your personal information is important to us. We do not use any encryption on our forms, as we do not collect credit card numbers, social security numbers or any other sensitive information that can be used in identity theft.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it periodically. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
- Grievance Officer:In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name – MS. SHUBHRA CHATTERJEE
Email Id -email@example.com